Involving, empowering and training end users with disability to fully participate in the Web Accessibility Directive objectives
Ziel des Projektes ist die Sensibilisierung, Befähigung und Schulung von Menschen mit Behinderung zur aktiven Teilnahme an der Implementierung eines Feedback-Mechanismus und Beschwerdesystems.
Damit soll ermöglicht werden, das Wissen von Menschen mit Behinderungen zu nutzen, um die Zugänglichkeit von Webseiten des öffentlichen Sektors zu verbessern.
- represents the interests of all blind and partially sighted people in Europe
- aims to protect and promote the interests of all blind and visually impaired people in Europe
- works in areas such as: access to education, culture, rehabilitation and vocational training, information, aging and older people, employment, technology, rights, mobility and transportation, and gender
- long experience in the area of digital accessibility in education
- SME (= Small and medium-sized enterprise) with a close and unique relationship with the European disability rights movement
- deals with the accessibility of digital interfaces in terms of content, design and technology, ICT, web and documents in all possible formats
- on behalf of the European Commission, Funka has analysed approaches to monitoring website accessibility and provided recommendations on methodologies for the monitoring of compliance with the Web Accessibility Directive
- implements and initiates projects of social impact, with a focus on social inclusion and integration of people with fewer opportunities
- provides online and face to face training and develops
- educational materials relevant to human rights, entrepreneurship, peace education, employability and conflict resolution and others
- has nearly 20 years of experience in European cooperation
- develops methods and tools that combine the artistic and digital approaches
TU Dortmund Rehabilitationstechnologie
- department of Technology in Rehabilitation researches the support of the independence and self-determination of people with disabilities through technology
- contributes to numerous nationally and internationally funded interdisciplinary research projects
- members of the Technology in Rehabilitation team have many years of in-depth research experience in the field of accessibility of information and communication technology and digital participation of people with disabilities
Das Projekt wird von der Nationalen Agentur Bildung für Europa beim Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung vom 01.02.22 - 31.01.2024 gefördert.